We get it. Your done with most of your switches and servers and even routers. It takes more effort to find an organization to purchase or donate and you just want someone else to worry about it.
How Data Center Recycling Works
- You - Identify decomissioned equipment you don't need.
- You - Grant us permission to remove equipment from Datacenter
- We inventory serial numbers and haul away
- We remove all previous configurations from networking equipment and any PI business data
- - We love Cisco, Fortinet, Arista and Juniper
Server, Blades and San Recycling?
- You remove all disks from systems (sorry we don't offer shredding or DOD wipe services)
- We remove them up to 100 servers per month
- - We are currently only taking Most HP, Supermicro, and Any type of Blade Servers, Dell R620, R630, R640 and Most SANs
What the other guys do?
The other guys come take your equipment for $0, resell it and profit 100% less expenses. It appears like this is a good deal becasue they make your mess go away.
How we are different
Depreciated assets or your company investments should give you one last company party or several dinners with the team. After our cleaning of configurations and testing of the equipment we sell it as refurbished with no trace of your company (the same process our competitors do). But we split the net profit 50/50 and they keep 100%.
* You already use a company? Perfect. Let us come and cherry pick.
* Due to COVID-19 with many teams working remote. We have the option to provide Gift Cards one or many as you see fit or a monthly check payable to your company. Most companies take refillable Visa cards to order lunch on Fridays wit hteh team during a Zoom Meeting. We keep refilling them as more and more items are Refurbished.